Friday, June 06, 2003

what i have been up to lately:

not counting work...

i've been hanging out with tricia a lot. it's kinda weird how much. she is a pretty cool girl, though. and she's friends with kelsey, which gives her points. but really, it's almost every day. let's see:

yesterday i did some lab stuff with vacek because i didn't have to go to work. then we ate at the ICC, even though i didn't have to go to work. then i took a 3 hour nap, because i didn't have to go to work. then i ate some leftovers, and took sections 3 and 4 of a practice LSAT. that shit was easy. heh. then i went to ABC with mike liu, sai, dave, and tricia. i'm going to call dave dave from now on, i like it better than duke.

the day before i went over to tricia, who is staying at her brother's place and we watched The Others. She didn't find it that scary. I jumped at least 1.5 ft out of my chair when I saw it in Astor theater. And that was pure butt muscle jump, i don't think i used my legs at all. Oh, and before that I took sections 1 and 2 of that practice test.

the day before that I went over to P-town to watch her move out. I guess I helped, sort of. We made stir fry in Broadway with all of her frozen vegetables. She did most of the cooking, (which she is pretty good at!), even though she had never cooked stir fry before. I'm pretty sure hers was better than mine, which is mildly upsetting. meh

Monday, I went to work, got out after one and a half hours, hung out in my room for a while, and then played dynasty warriors 3 with steiner. really fun. really, really fun. i could play that game for hours without getting tired of it. Then a bunch of us went to Sophia's to see Rubes in action. Then I went back to steiner's to play more dw3. No tricia on monday!

I wasted a whole bunch of last weekend hanging out with tricia too.

in short, tricia's hot. and kelsey is funny. but not intentionally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home