Friday, October 10, 2003

it's 5:31 am, friday morning. still haven't done the data structures. i'll probably just use my last late day so i can get them out of the way. the retarded thing is that my friday is completely full. i should go to work from 9-4, and we leave for the tournament at 4:30. plus, the career fair is today from 10-4, and i should go there. but i haven't updated my resume since before the summer. i hate this.

i shouldn't even be awake now. but they turned on the goddamn heat and now it's always too hot in my room. so i keep the window open. but the assfuck asians across the courtyard are playing a drinking game, and that woke me up, and i can't fall back asleep.

i was really happy earlier in the year. now i'm all messed up again. working on it, though. thanks mara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home