Tuesday, March 23, 2004

long time

i just made my index.html readable again. i also tried making .htaccess unreadable, as i don't feel like i need to password this sucker anymore. but i'd like it around in case i change my mind, so i don't want to delete it.

what's up with this thing? i can't ever decide if i really want it around. i've explained my philosophy before that i'll blog if i want to and i won't if i don't, and it's more or less a self-fulfilling prophecy. but every so often when i get the desire to blog, i feel like i'm trying to force myself to. so i don't. right?

what is there to post about from the end of january to now? not much. visiting dad was great. and i intend to live there for a year if (when) all my applications to various law schools are rejected.

school is not so hard. i'm skipping through the 2 CS classes that i'm taking to fulfill tech electives with my eyes closed. which means i'm only slightly above the mean instead of acing them. but hey, you know me, right? embedded is definitely manageable. music signal processing i've managed to keep a grasp on, and is the only one i can foresee growing out of control. surfaces and knots... i can't say i did well on the midterm, but if i sucked it up, then everyone else must have done worse. or so i hope.

law school apps are done. and i'm already resigned to not getting in. so it doesn't bother me so much. of course it does a little, but one of the things i am best at is pushing those things to the back of my mind.

post for spring break, and post for the two movies i just saw last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home