Tuesday, July 26, 2005

saving face

i had a great title and intro worked out for my latest post. then i forgot it.

i used to write here what i thought of movies i saw. i'd be so behind if i tried to catch up that i'm not going to bother.

i missed my chance to see howl's moving castle in northampton. guess i'll have to wait til it comes out on dvd.

this looks interesting. i don't know how i'll get to see it though.

wedding crashers was purely awesome. what chemistry. that part at breakfast when they quietly reaffirm their love. it went straight to the heart.

i still need to see charlie and the chocolate factory and dark water. to a lesser extent, i want to see the island and the bad news bears.

that russian movie, night watch, looks incredibly creepy. and it's the first in an epic trilogy. spider baby coming out of the eye?

serenity is on the dropdown menu under -upcoming-! i'm going to see if the trailer for harry potter year 3 is up yet.

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger por favor no fubar said...

My lesbian sister saw Saving Face three times, and came to nyc telling me I should go see it. Then I emailed her after reading this post and said, "Hey, have you heard of this movie? I think you'll like it." I am officially an ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home