Wednesday, October 15, 2003

simplify


my life

things that make me happy

good friends
frisbee
video games
buying dvds
ogling hot girls without doing anything about it
playing dungeons and dragons

things that make me unhappy

bad friends
school work
work work
getting a job or going to law school
selfish thoughtless uncaring lying bitches
poker, lately
being lonely

let's see... frisbee i'm doing. friends i'm trying to spend time with. video games i need to get back into. i think i'm getting old. but i miss the golden days of the 4 player n64 games: smash brothers, mario party, mario tennis, goldeneye. nothing like that on gamecube really. melee isn't as good as smash n64. maybe i should buy the gamecube mario party. buying dvds i have kept up with impressively, but it's not a good habit, truth be told. and i'm going to give up on the ladies. i think i'll be fine just staring at the hot ones without trying to make anything of it. dungeons and dragons, i'm seriously giving thought to trying to start again. but time... don't know where i'll find the time.

bad friends aren't really a part of my life. this includes most of the crowd from freshman year. but they can all eat it. schoolwork i've eliminated from my life as much as i possibly can. i'm rather proud of that. work work really isn't too bad, and i could use the money. i'm going to set my alarm tonight for the first time this semester, so i can wake up and get into work at 9am. we'll see if i do. job or law school is unavoidable. such is life. as for the bitch... i'll get it eventually. poker recently has been ludicrous. i'm going to stop playing for a while. and being lonely... not much i can do about that, besides spend time with my friends, and try to be content when i'm by myself.

that's my life, split into the good and bad. i wish it was easy as making a list and crossing out the items that one does not need. but why can't it be that easy? i just need more self control. as far as people go, it's great how i can summarize who i'd like in my life and who i wouldn't. all i have to do is look at my buddy list.

you know what movie i've always wanted to see (who am i talking to?)? what dreams may come. it has robin williams in it. i've heard it's a horrible movie, but the one commercial i saw for it had this amazing scenery - i think - and the title sounds so cool. something about him trying to find his deceased wife in his dreams, or other worlds?? i don't know.

eliza dushku is so hot. can't wait for tru calling. and for the new guy to drop in price on dvd.
jessica alba is so hot. can't wait for honey.

i was looking over my post and realized i didn't put my family on the good list. that's sad. i think maybe it should be there in its own right, but at the same time i'm not sure if i'd only be putting it down because i feel like i have to. i love my mom, despite her being insane sometimes. and i love my brother, despite him being a fuckup sometimes. and i love my dad, despite not ever really having one. whew. i should call home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home