Friday, October 17, 2003

too much


to blog.
drinking.

ok, let's see...

austin, jess, and makiko all have real good blog entries. actual thought provoking stuff. tao also has a real good enty, i'm going to paste the part i like in here (sorry if i'm stealing your content, tao). austin's is too long to steal the good stuff. jess, interesting stuff, although i don't know why you can't just email the damn girl. weirdo. makiko, you're like that ugly kid in class. i had an analogy to make, originally. but i'm just going to leave it at you being ugly.

here's tao:

Now I'm in the CLIC lab... again. Got most of my programming for OS out of the way. It's 99% done, just needs documentation and a going over to make sure I didn't misread the assignment. There are always two fairly cute girls in the lab. They're interesting for a few reasons. (1) Neither is Asian. (2) They're attractive, yet they're majoring in CS. (3) One of them speaks Chinese, probably better than I do (see #1). So, yeah, they scare me.

Whenever I'm in here, there's always at least one person hunched over, asleep at his keyboard. That's so depressing, I think I'm going to cry.


added austin to links again. fixed krischelle's link. you know it took me 3 days to figure out who the hell "milked" was when she commented on my blog? weird. taking off pardo's, cuz it's dead.

christian commented on my blog. i like it. one of my shouldas from freshman year is joining the frisbee team. it sounds like it was a hell of a time. and whenever i do hang out with christian, he's an awesome fella. so i added him over on the left. sorry i haven't made it to any of your shows. i'll make it before i graduate.

uh, party last night was awesome. party of 7 people. rock. i'll explain later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home