Thursday, October 16, 2003

who is mena


data structures at 11am. open book, open notes.
south asian civ at 2:40pm.

i need to start studying. running out of time...

i think i started this with something worthwhile to say. i don't remember anymore.

oh, one thing. checking out blogs from links on one's friends' blogs is kind of weird. seeing what these people write, and sometimes the intensely personal and vulnerable things that are put out there... i feel like such a voyeur. but this is the internet! they're linked to, so they must be ok with strangers possibly finding their journals and looking through them. i know tao, while not exactly keeping it secret, did not tell many people about his blog at first.

myself, i feel strange about, not strangers reading it, but people i don't really know. i don't mind the idea of people i've never met knowing about my day to day goings on, or the intense anguish i go through at times. that's fine. but the thought of a freshman on the frisbee team having this idea of me, and then going to my blog, and probably seeing something completely different, kind of weirds me out. and for the people i know well, there are some i wish i could block out of here. i don't want some people to have this window into my head, or my life, when i don't think they deserve it.

someone send me something to listen to so i can stop repeating dashboard. good god.

where's that title from?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home