Thursday, September 16, 2004

snippets

the running joke is that one day i'm going to slaughter amanda and assume her identity by wearing her skin as some kind of amanda-suit. yes, the joke is actually old.

ericthehodgeheG: oh my lord
ericthehodgeheG: i followed that link
ericthehodgeheG: your sister is the shit
Nephratari 1: isn't she!!!!!!
ericthehodgeheG: it's so amazing
ericthehodgeheG: frighteningly amazing
Nephratari 1: i know
Nephratari 1: i have no idea where she learned to do that!
ericthehodgeheG: i might kill her and take her powers for my own instead of yours
ericthehodgeheG: she said it was her 2nd sculpture??
Nephratari 1: you weren't going to take my powers if i recall, just my skin
Nephratari 1: yeah.....
Nephratari 1: she's superhuman >:}
ericthehodgeheG: can't i take both?
Nephratari 1: i don't really see any conflict
ericthehodgeheG: your skin's no good to me now that the brand is gone
Nephratari 1: but you should probably take her skin
Nephratari 1: she's hotter than me
ericthehodgeheG: man, it's a good thing powers + skin are not mutually exclusive

this is especially good - from playing??

TaoZedong: trying to round up people for lion's head
ericthehodgeheG: good luck...
ericthehodgeheG: the people were a little disappointing
TaoZedong: I actually have a group
ericthehodgeheG: really
ericthehodgeheG: i think you are the last remnant of a dying age
TaoZedong: the let's-go-out-and-drink age?
ericthehodgeheG: yeah
TaoZedong: you know my father was able to tell that you, austin, and jess were the social leaders of the team just from watching us play at sectionals?
TaoZedong: he actually asked me how the team was going to get along now that you guys had graduated
TaoZedong: and I had told him nothing about this
ericthehodgeheG: your parents are amazingly observant
ericthehodgeheG: from whenever you mention them
TaoZedong: they stun me sometimes
TaoZedong: especially since my dad can't remember my birthday sometimes
ericthehodgeheG: yeah my mom is terrible with that
ericthehodgeheG: wow, from watching us play??
TaoZedong: yeah
TaoZedong: weird, isn't it?
TaoZedong: that's the only time he's ever seen you guys
ericthehodgeheG: that doesn't even make sense
ericthehodgeheG: what does he do for a living
TaoZedong: he's a sysadmin
ericthehodgeheG: right, so he observes people and their social interrelationships on a daily basis
ericthehodgeheG: ok now i understand
TaoZedong: heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home