Saturday, March 19, 2005

futurama

poignant. like the dog incident autism book.

i recently purchased a shitload of stuff. i plan on cataloguing it here later. one of the items i purchased is futurama vol 3.

time keeps on slipping. i don't know which is more heartwrenching (rending?), this one or fry's dog. oh, and the luck of the fryrish ain't bad, either.

i don't think i realized that i spent at least half of my time at college looking for that magical thing that would make her fall in love with me until maybe the last minute of the episode.

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fry's dog absolutely kills me.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger イカ said...

I absolutely refuse to watch that episode, I think it's called Jurassic Bark. And, I have found a hole in Stoops' karma. How could a good person possibly have this on his website??? http://www.columbia.edu/~mrs2006/seymour.gif

 

Post a Comment

<< Home