Thursday, February 09, 2006

king of the hill

i love this show. i just got seasons 4 and 5 from amazon.com. under $32 for them both!

i particularly enjoyed this exchange between hank and his son.

bobby: i think khannie’s gonna break up with me cuz she hates me

hank: she doesn’t hate you

bobby: yes she does. she’s no longer the girl who fell in love with me. now she’s just the woman who yells at me.

hank: bobby, every woman has a period… of time, every month -

bobby: even mom?

hank: bobby, if we’re going to get through this, you can NOT ask me questions like that

bobby: my bad

hank: now, every month, a woman has this time when she gets very angry. at everything. and usually men are the everything. it’s like a tire fire - trying to put it out only makes it worse. you just gotta let it burn. grab a beer and let it burn

i went through the first 3 seasons a long time ago, and i can't remember the episode when bobby and khan first started going out. i'd like to see that again. they are a cute couple.

such a great show.

just now:
dale, the odds of winning that contest are one in a million.
yeah, if you only drink one beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home