Wednesday, October 22, 2003

i rule

for skipping all 5 of my classes. the 4th and 5th were a double class of applied math, but still. i was planning on going to asian civ, because it's the first class of the second half on the middle east, taught by a new teacher and everything. but i got up to my room a little before 2:40 and mary had IMed me saying something like, judging by your blog i guess we're not walking to class. hope your exams are going well. seeya. just that was enough to bother me. and then i checked her profile and saw an excerpt from that tonic song

you wanted more
more than i could give
more than i could offer
for a life that i can't live

that was also up on her profile after we stopped in sophomore year. and it disturbed me even more. i doubt it's there because of me, but still. i just wish she'd be consistent.

i know you're still reading this, even though i don't want you to. but i guess i can't really stop you, eh, mary?

i had more to post, but i don't feel like it anymore. later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home