Tuesday, November 02, 2004

this experiment is over

after reaching a high point of 260 twice in my short 3 night span of playing poker online at party poker, i am stopping at my current balance of 149.45. this is not working out. with the $40 bonus, i lost $90 at poker overall. to idiots. it's unbelievable what some of these people will pay to play. yet they have my money.

the final straw was getting disconnected for the 7th (i'm guessing) time today because of my wireless connection, being forced to fold my KK, and then missing the next deal because the game put me in deal me out status. it doesn't let me change that status until i've missed that deal, even if i come back before it.

-$50. could be worse. i'm not going to keep going, despite thinking i was ready to lose up to 200 when i started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home